Display Vu ultimo

cariocabeto

Vu+ Newbie
I wore a Black Hole image in my VU Ultimo and the display or display Sensing face was very detailed with channel information, what was happening, time, time remaining in the program and really cool, I changed that image display problem on some channels in relation to subtitles for the (VU + Ultimo OPENPLİ 3.0 BACKUP) I got a very good forum that image by the way, but I can not install and already looked for everywhere in the VFD or LCD ******* not really know for sure the name, someone knows how installed this package or what the correct name of it, remember once installing an openpli that came with this setting already ready, can help me with this, since ja thank

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I wore a Black Hole image in my VU Ultimo and the display or display Sensing face was very detailed with channel information, what was happening, time, time remaining in the program and really cool, I changed that image display problem on some channels in relation to subtitles for the (VU + Ultimo OPENPLİ 3.0 BACKUP) I got a very good forum that image by the way, but I can not install and already looked for everywhere in the VFD or LCD ******* not really know for sure the name, someone knows how installed this package or what the correct name of it, remember once installing an openpli that came with this setting already ready, can help me with this, since ja thank

No panels here. Read Forum Rules! You asked for holidays.

Matrix10

Administrator

Do we really need to constantly warn

It is not allowed to discuss emulators
and anything related to them

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html