DTT usb and usb port power

ravedone

Vu+ User
I have tested my usb dtt af9015 on several enigma2 images. I think there is an only thing to improve to save power in bh image. When I put muy vu+ zero on standby, the power of usb port doesn't stop and the usb ddt device stay on and the usb ddt device have turned on the red light as it were working. I only can mention an enigma2 image that turn off the power on usb ports when the box is in standby, it is openspa. It is possible to do the same in the future with blackhole? Or openblackhole? or it's possible with openbh but not with bh??
thanks in advance. I'm sorry for my bad english.

ravedone

Vu+ User
bh team don't care what is wrong. bh team is only worried on make images on the point of view of their coders. they don't accept any correction, and any suggestion of users. this is a burn out symptom. You can at least comment why the bh image don't work as normally, usb ports dont have to be with power with standby, I leave deco on standby to get the epg update. So let the users know why bh image leave the dtt usb with ligth on and burning a lot. finally, this is why I sold my vuzero, and get other box, not for not cut the power of usb ports on standby, it have been for your prepotency. openspa works fine, but vuzero may be used to cook an egg, burning only being on standby. thank you, just make a mention of a moderator, nuninagia, good guy. But I recommend to accept critics, although I have mentioned another enigma2 imagen. the purpose was you have on consideration this little detail to improve. but no answer. so, better stop here, before say any bad words. bye bye kings and gods of bh team.

andyreload

Vu+ Newbie
Hey dude ,first of all respect for coders of BH. I'm expert of this tiny decoders. Little "shitty" for some interiors transistor, but one of the great zapper hyper transformed by images.
AFtech chipset of DTT usb are really bad, but only with Vu+ zero. I ve suggested in the past great solutions for this decoder.
Plug any usb powered HUB and you resolve the problem .
Remember that usb dtt key can't be in stanby otherwise crash the process kdvb-ad-0-fe-1 .

AlexWilMac

It's useless to answer such a thread. For many reasons: first of all it's ABSURD to ask to switch off a tuner in standby because these decoders are able to record or download EPG also in standby.
Second reason is that he does not understand that images don't do the whole work but they depend on the hardware. So, in case, he should complain to VU+ support.
I'm curious to know if he has tried other images to find out that every do the same. I'd be furious if I could not record something in standby. Imagine if also the built-in tuner were switched off in standby!!! 90% of decoder's tasks would be impossible.