Dummy seeks help on reception settings

Charleswj39

Vu+ Newbie
I'm trying set up the reception on a Duo2 to replicate that of my previous tuner. The Duo2 has one twin tuner and DVB-T2 tuner. I have installed BH 2.1.4 (thanks) and a HDD. I have three fixed dishes (Astra 2, Astra 1 and Atlantic Bird 3) feeding into two cables.

My old tuner was set with LNB 1 > Astra 2, LNB 2 > AB3 and LNB3 > Astra 1 using DiSEqC 1.0. In order to get going I have tried this configuration for Tuner 2 with Tuner 1 set to use the same:

Config mode simple
Mode DiSEqC A,B
Port A Astra 1
Port B Astra 2
Set voltage & 22KHz yes
Send DiSEqC only sat change yes

Searching however only finds Astra 2. I have checked that my Astra 1 dish is OK. Clearly I'm going wrong somewhere but where? I've tried reading the manual (downloaded here) but without any joy. Expert guidance would be very welcome.

Change the Mode from Diseqc A,B to Diseqc A,B,C,D, by using the right arrow button. Once done try searching C, and D.

Thanks a lot. It worked perfectly once I'd cleared the previous searches. I took the precaution (not sure if it was needed) of assigning the Ports to the LNBs used by my old tuner. Thus Port A was set as Astra 2 (LNB 1), Port B to AB3 & Port C to Astra 1. So I'm making progress albeit slowly .

Back