Duo 2 no channels working

Megson

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all have a Duo 2 flashed with blackhole. I recently clicked menu on remote then select addons then select online black hole image update selected ok to update then it said installed or upgraded 2 packages. Upgrade finished do you want to reboot stb selected yes reboots with new skin and black screen on channels although the channel list is still there but no channels load I.e. bbc1 or anything
Any ideas I have tried to restore using the back up settings on the hard drive but nothing happens after reboot.
Thanks in advance

Hi all have a Duo 2 flashed with blackhole. I recently clicked menu on remote then select addons then select online black hole image update selected ok to update then it said installed or upgraded 2 packages. Upgrade finished do you want to reboot stb selected yes reboots with new skin and black screen on channels although the channel list is still there but no channels load I.e. bbc1 or anything
Any ideas I have tried to restore using the back up settings on the hard drive but nothing happens after reboot.
Thanks in advance

Re Flash with new BH image,and do not use the Online-update,,,unless you been advised to do so!

Back