This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

DUO 4K SE image BlackHole 3.1.0

igor15e

Vu+ Newbie
Help me please . Can't find advanced video settings. I installed the image, immediately updated it, did not install anything on it. The plugin VideoEnhancement is installed, looked at the total commander, but I can't find the settings. On other images everything is fine
 
Help me please . Can't find advanced video settings. I installed the image, immediately updated it, did not install anything on it. The plugin VideoEnhancement is installed, looked at the total commander, but I can't find the settings. On other images everything is fine

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > AUTORESOLUTION .... Enable the lastest one ... change it from "NO" to "YES" and set it! ;)

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top