duo2 display

Seth_72

Vu+ User
hello Bh i wounder what file or else that controls the display (not lcd) text display.
whenuse enhanced Movie center and start a movie the display goes black in Obh. in Bh it works whith no problem. does anyone know how to fix this or can explane which file to edit or something.

regards seth_72

Seth_72

Vu+ User
In obh 0.4 this work when using emc and both dislays work. Can i find the solution in obh 0.4 to copy to obh 0.6

Ev0

Admin
try using an obh 0.4 skin, in obh 0.6 (you might get crashes, on some parts of the image, but worth a try as I think it might just be some EMC info missing from the skin).

Seth_72

Vu+ User
This is what i did ,in obh 0.6 when playing a movie using enhanced movie center it will give a black display think its nake is vfd display .i installed obh 0.4 because its works there and copy the file skin_display.xml from usr/share/enigma2/display, and rhen inetalled my obh 0.6 backup that i made and replaced the fike and it works almost perfect . Think there is some more to fix. Im no coder but i will give this a try to compare 0.4 and o.6 somehow to get o.6 original file to work.it will may take some time ..

Seth_72

Vu+ User
copy the file skin_display.xml to usr/share/enigma2/display

Attachments

• skin_display.zip
    3 KB · Views: 16