Duo2 LCD Black Hole help

Geeza

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry but I have tried to sort this without asking on here but not getting anywhere

I have received my new Duo2 and installed the latest Black hole image but struggling to get the LCD looking right. I have followed tutorials to get the LCD working and managed to get it on and to stop cycling through different screens but I cannot get it to display what I want it to

Has anyone got a step by step guide? The current display is showing the time, date, channel picon and the weather...I just want it to display the channel number and picon if I can get that sorted

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3164.JPG
    IMG_3164.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 24
Sorry but I have tried to sort this without asking on here but not getting anywhere

I have received my new Duo2 and installed the latest Black hole image but struggling to get the LCD looking right. I have followed tutorials to get the LCD working and managed to get it on and to stop cycling through different screens but I cannot get it to display what I want it to

Has anyone got a step by step guide? The current display is showing the time, date, channel picon and the weather...I just want it to display the channel number and picon if I can get that sorted

Thanks

On your RCU press <GREEN> to acess plugins and select from the list the plugin L4L ( Lcd4Linux plugin )...
On screens for changing, probably ( as the image seem my first config screen ), you have setted 1.9, this tells to your STB that has 9 screens for changing 1 to 9....

If this is my config file where the screens are setted to show 1...9 ... set it only to show screen 3.
Restart your DUO2 Stb ...

If you are not using my lcd4config ... post here your config file to set it for you ...

best regards
nunigaia

Back