DVB EPG - BH 3.0.9

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I am trying to activate EPG through the sat but I am missing something.

If I zap to a channel the current program epg appears in Webif, however nothing appears in the television.
Also, nothing appears in the EPG section with the error "sorry no items found".
I tried with E-channelizer but it doesn't allow me to assign an EPG ID, only iptv channels.

Is there any missing config I should look for, or any file I should create so that I could manually or automatically assign the ids to each channel?

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
Do these images still have BH EPG, or did that end up with 3.0.6 ?
I can't find that info anywhere.

And for EPG directly from Sat, is BH EPG enough?
Any tips on how to set it up ?

You have plugin CrossEPG in BH Image and you can also if you prefer download EPG Imorter from Addons panel

Open plugin and select sources. Dont now what satellite you are using but its pretty straight forward.
Just select the rytec source matching your sat and channels and all should work just fine

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your reply.
The Sat is Hispasat 30W.

Regarding EPGImporter which came already installed in the BH3.0.9 image, sources are empty.
Regarding CrossEPG I also cannot find any OpenTV providers since the list is empty.

I read alot in the forum, and it seems that the image comes with what they call BH EPG, which is enough for EPG directly from the transponder.
How can I find this ?!?

In menu for CrossEPG you can update sources. both Rytec and OpenTV

EPG Importer should be populated if not then something is wrong and you need to install/update plugin.

Other EPG settings can be found if you press the BlueButton on the remote and then RedButton
Here you have some settings that might be of use

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
EPGImporter was already installed in the image, which came like this. I didn't install or change any EPG plugins yet.
In CrossEPG there's in fact a button for update, but only rytec providers. I updated and there are 101 new sources, but OpenTV, which is what I wanted, is still empty.
1CTT7ap.png

I tried to follow this for BH EPG configuration:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/epg-crossepg-usage.15981/#post-123712

I suppose these are all correct?
fGZIy8h.png

Now where should I link the EPG ID to the channels I have in the bouquets, so BH EPG starts automatically downloading them ?
Should I create a epg.dat manually under "/media/hdd/"?