DVB-t USB tuner Evolveo HD Mars (it9135 chip)

Wdiesel

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here and I need some help to get this USB stick working on my vu+ solose box. The problem is that the solose box can't recognize this stick at all. I tried to install usbutils from feed and now it detects the device as ID 048d:9006 Integrated Technology Express, Inc. IT9135 BDA Afatech DVB-T HDTV Dongle . But after every restart it won't detect the stick! The only way to get detected this stick correctly is reconnect device on USB port??? It is shown in the attached dvb_debug files. Anyway detected or not, this tuner isn't working. I guess: there is a driver problem or something is missing. Any help will be appreciated,
cheers.

Attachments

• dvb_debug.txt
    43 KB · Views: 8
  • dvb_debug_after_reconecting_USB_stick.txt
    44.7 KB · Views: 7

nunigaia

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here and I need some help to get this USB stick working on my vu+ solose box. The problem is that the solose box can't recognize this stick at all. I tried to install usbutils from feed and now it detects the device as ID 048d:9006 Integrated Technology Express, Inc. IT9135 BDA Afatech DVB-T HDTV Dongle . But after every restart it won't detect the stick! The only way to get detected this stick correctly is reconnect device on USB port??? It is shown in the attached dvb_debug files. Anyway detected or not, this tuner isn't working. I guess: there is a driver problem or something is missing. Any help will be appreciated,
cheers.

The installed image from your debug is BlackHole 3.0.9, ok :).

I think your device is not supported for now :( ... So, you must wait that someone, better than I, can answer your issues, for example @angelofsky1980 .

Note: Please note, that this is an hobby, and so, be patient and wait for an answer :)

best regards
nunigaia

Wdiesel

Vu+ Newbie
The installed image from your debug is BlackHole 3.0.9, ok :).

Thank You for your reply;). I tried also blackhole 3.0.5L - same story. Only on VTimage my solose box recognized this stick as frontend usb tuner, although my goal is to get this stick working on blackhole.
Another interesting thing - this dvb-t stick works on zero4k (latest blakhole 3.0.9) with no problem:confused:!!! There should be a solution.....