Electronic Program Guide Blackhole 1.62

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I intend using my Vu+ Duo in a mobile home which will not have internet access. All the program guides I can see utilise the internet to populate the EPG? I think.
Is there a way to pull an EPG over my sat interface rather than the internet ? - I am primarily interested in the UK Sky channels but would like to also understand if I can receive an EPG for Italian, French and German channels.
Thanks in advance - sorry if the question is basic - I'm very new to th Vu+.

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
As I remember (still waithing for my Uno) you can use integrated BH EPG panel and download epg directly from stream - Sky Uk is available for download from Hip Hop Radio channel.

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the update - What is the integrated BH EPG ? - I have downloaded Cross EPG and Merlin and am not really sure which EPG is in use. How do I specifically use the integrated blackhole EPG?

Mito

Administrator
Thanks for the update - What is the integrated BH EPG ? - I have downloaded Cross EPG and Merlin and am not really sure which EPG is in use. How do I specifically use the integrated blackhole EPG?
You can setup the Black Hole integrated EPG by Blue Panel.

Blue Panel -> EPG Panel -> Global Settings
Blue Panel -> EPG Panel -> Provider Settings

Nishan

Vu+ Newbie
I think that I have managed to setup the epg just to use my satellite feed to receive the epg data - Sky-UK (EPG stream channel hip-hop) but how can i clear my existing epg information so I can be sure it works ?
Thanks