This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

elektro

josemacha

Vu+ Newbie
I've been using for many BH's versión this plugin without any problem:
Package: enigma2-plugin-extensions-elektro
Version: experimental-git20110215-r14-bh2

I last updated my Vu+Ultimo HD from scratch to the 3.0.5 I versión and was OK.

The problem arrived when I updated through the box automatically to 3.0.5 K, then I can see this extensión in the menu extension (green button) in order to configure it.

Mi IdreamX detects that this extension is still working but there isn't any possibility to configure it.

Thanks for any help.
 
I've been using for many BH's versión this plugin without any problem:
Package: enigma2-plugin-extensions-elektro
Version: experimental-git20110215-r14-bh2

I last updated my Vu+Ultimo HD from scratch to the 3.0.5 I versión and was OK.

The problem arrived when I updated through the box automatically to 3.0.5 K, then I can see this extensión in the menu extension (green button) in order to configure it.

Mi IdreamX detects that this extension is still working but there isn't any possibility to configure it.

Thanks for any help.
Sorry!
Ican't see teh extension
 
I tried to install several times again, but there were new differents problems.
Finally I don't know how I did, :unsure: but now it works fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience! :oops::oops:
 
Back
Top