This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

EMC problems.

calmnowisthis

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there. I am having problems with EMC movie browser plugin, on my vu+ duo 2. I have tried both the latest beta versions from the official black hole feed and the problem is still the same. If I record a show it does not show up in the EMC movie list. The only way that I can access the recording is via the inbuilt media player. If I uninstall EMC and reinstall, then the recording appears in the EMC list once again. Can any one off er me any help with this problem please. Thanks.
 
Hi there. I am having problems with EMC movie browser plugin, on my vu+ duo 2. I have tried both the latest beta versions from the official black hole feed and the problem is still the same. If I record a show it does not show up in the EMC movie list. The only way that I can access the recording is via the inbuilt media player. If I uninstall EMC and reinstall, then the recording appears in the EMC list once again. Can any one off er me any help with this problem please. Thanks.
Did you set EMC to show dir?
The only thing is can think is that EMC points not to the dir where you have recordings.
 
Back
Top