This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Enhanced Movie center giving problems

Lateron

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu+ Duo using BH 2.0.5 Rev. B. Plugin Enhanced Movie center v 3.7.3 beta 20130802 and the two earlier ones very often do not work properly for me. The problem is that when opening a recorded video, the video plays but the picture window is small, in the left hand corner of the screen. Audio is ok. Only by stopping and starting the video multiple times will the picture window expand to normal size.

What could be the cause of this? I have removed and re-installed three versions on several occasions without solving the problem. I do not use many extensions so do not expect a conflict.

Anyone got any clues?
 
I have a Vu+ Duo using BH 2.0.5 Rev. B. Plugin Enhanced Movie center v 3.7.3 beta 20130802 and the two earlier ones very often do not work properly for me. The problem is that when opening a recorded video, the video plays but the picture window is small, in the left hand corner of the screen. Audio is ok. Only by stopping and starting the video multiple times will the picture window expand to normal size.

What could be the cause of this? I have removed and re-installed three versions on several occasions without solving the problem. I do not use many extensions so do not expect a conflict.

Anyone got any clues?

Has anyone out there any suggestions? Anyone?
Is there an alternative to the Enhanced Movie center 3.0.0/3.7.2 or 3.7.3 ?
 
Back
Top