Enhanced Movie Center Upgrade

nunigaia

Its from 201608 and now they updated the eit file that support multi epg

From the github

As i soon as i get home from work i will repack and test the lastest version from git, and will turn it here public regarding Black Hole 3.0.2 Images.
There´s no need to repack it for OpenBH 06 because it has its own version.

Note: The lastest version is git20160821, althoutgh when repacking it from git, i will repack with lastest commited changes, afaik ... atm 20161103. In this case i will change the git version as git 20161103 ( raised version ).

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0.+git1315+7a3214c-r12_all.ipk
    573.2 KB · Views: 199

Seth_72

Vu+ User
do you know when i start emc in obh and press epg data , that emc dissaper and cant press any button on remote, need to reboot box to work again.

Regards Seth

nunigaia

do you know when i start emc in obh and press epg data , that emc dissaper and cant press any button on remote, need to reboot box to work again.

Regards Seth

No, i haven´t tested it regarding OpenBH 06. I only tested just a little bit on Black Hole 3.0.2.I:

1. Installation OK
  2. Execution OK
  3. PlayBack OK
  4. Download Covers and Movie Information OK.
best regards
nunigaia

ch061441

Vu+ Newbie
How to get it installed on BH 3.0.2.J?
Not found updates for EMC...
And over download i only see the old versions.

Regards.

Manuel

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Seth_72

Vu+ User
does anyone know how to lock the epg button in enhanced Movie center so its dont work when using obh . if installed and open emc ,mark a move and press epg button on remote, emc dissapear and no button in emc works.