Enigma Web TV NEW Release published

tae

Vu+ User
The Enigma Web TV tool controls Enigma 1 & 2 systems (Dreambox, ITGates, etc ...) on the network. You can watch TV but also stream the video & audio over Internet using a nice Web interface.

Very simple to use : register the tool, enter the Enigma settings (IP, User, Password) and watch TV just by selecting a provider and a channel !

NEW VERSION Since Feb-2012
- Multiple Language (Français, English, Deutsch)
- Embeded Web Server & Web Interface : nothing more to install, simply activate the web sharing service to control and watch TV all arround the world
- Access to the Web Interface using your public IP Address
- Build your own TV list to be available on the Web
- Web Interface can be used on PC & ANDROID phones !

NEW Release 1.1.2.5

Info : This is the last release I publish before the commercial version of the tool.
I think to ask 4.99€ for 5 computers licences ...
I'm now adding lots of new features like Timers management, embeded media player that can show & play the content of your box HDD & also add any network HDD and scan their medias ...
Also ehancement on channel info like % in movie, start & end time, direct recording on your computer HDD, etc ... a lot more to come.
Those function will also be added to the external web interface, so you will be able to access all those things from outside, on any device
A basic version will continue to be free with limited functions ...
FYI, I decided to do a commecial version because there is a lot of demand and I have very low donation ... I spend a lot of my time on this project and always try to help you as much I can.

Let me time to finish all this and I will then give you the new web site access ...

Best regards,

Sébastien.

Thx Sébastien

Attachments

• NEW Release 1.1.2.5.rar
    151.7 KB · Views: 214