This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Request Epg built in BH

If you have setted the box for saving the EPG on a device you should not loose the data.
However, you can use the EPG Backup plugin to restore EPG data.
 
Just wondering why epg downloaded from the built in epg Disappear when I do complete reboot of the device???

I dont know about BH but as far as i am aware EPG data is held in live memory and only read from / to during bootup and shutdown times as well as when you initially download the EPG. so how are you powering the box down and do you have the it set to read the data when the image is powered back up ?
 
I must add that it seems @Rytec still did not converted all epg
and for now it is preferable to use CrossEPG.
I use XEPGDB in CrossEPG
================================
Path config CrossEPG and BH EPG with USB stick
 

Attachments

  • shot1a.jpg
    shot1a.jpg
    718.1 KB · Views: 12
  • shot1c.jpg
    shot1c.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 14
  • shot1b.jpg
    shot1b.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top