This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

EPG for Cable - Blackhole 2.1.7 - Vu+ Duo2

What cable? which country ?
Each provider has this solution and it is different!
Often just stay on a chain a few minutes, you just know the what!
 
Hello Sharky,

I'm CH too. Do you have information for having EPG on Cablec*m with more than 24hours ?

Thanks
 
Hi,

C*blec*m broadcasts the EPG on RTS SAT channel!
So just to go a few minutes on the channel and the EPG load for a week.

Personally I created a schedule task overnight which ZAP on RTS SAT stay 4 minutes, and a second which comes back on a chain that I like or toddlers who get up early ;)
 
Back
Top