EPG

lxt1024

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all. Still trying to sort this out and haven't had much response. Will restart from scratch in the weekend.. what I think will help is instead of the BH wizard to tune the box instead to use manual option. I saw on forum guides for other images about autobouquets and scanning only FTA channels and couldn't find this in BH. But now I see FTA option in manual scan. This may also fix the gibberish text epg because maybe its trying to use wrong dvb-t channel for guide info.

There seems to be no information on DVB-T2 usage (all tutorials, setups, YouTubes demonstrate satellite yet plenty of folks are using usb or internal dvb-t2) .. Does the CrossEPG internet providers work for Freeview?

Autobouquets: is this built in to BH? I notice satellite scanning seems to go into a fav group called Freesat and Freeview scanning into Unknown group. I guess you could call this an autobouquet, but I was hoping to get channel numbers?

Will soon play with a usb stick for epg data and start using picons, and I now about mounting it. Currently I have no mount points but everything SEEMS to be okay, is this normal for internal hdd? The slight concern regarding hdd is timeshift doesn't work- I press pause for few seconds and when unpause I either get the few seconds difference in corner of screen and barely moving playback or a large number of seconds difference and black screen. Am I doing this right?

Forgot to mention I saw that the Default Service Providers section in BH is empty. Do I install this extension and would it be of any use?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

EPG is nothing but trouble. They had it working once, but now it´s nonsense, every time the box crashes you´ll lose it and have to download again as the restore plugin isn´t working.
Try RYTECs own page for the best EPG info.

Back