error trying to download plugins, how to fix?

fredphoesh

Vu+ Newbie
Hello guys,
When I go to plugins/download plugins, I get an error, "there has been an error, please try again later. If this issue persists, please check openvix.co.uk or world-of-satellite.com" - I have not heard back from forums there, so wanted to ask here...

Do I have to flash a new image to get rid of this?
When I exit that error, I also get the warning:

"Some plugins are not available: Extensions/MediaStream ([Errno 2)] No such file or directory: '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/mediastream/moduli/convig.xml)'

I had installed MediaStream, but uninstalled it half an hour later, so there should be no such file or directory, so I don't know why it is thinking it should exist...

Thanks!
Mark

Hello guys,
When I go to plugins/download plugins, I get an error, "there has been an error, please try again later. If this issue persists, please check openvix.co.uk or world-of-satellite.com" - I have not heard back from forums there, so wanted to ask here...

Do I have to flash a new image to get rid of this?
When I exit that error, I also get the warning:

"Some plugins are not available: Extensions/MediaStream ([Errno 2)] No such file or directory: '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/mediastream/moduli/convig.xml)'

I had installed MediaStream, but uninstalled it half an hour later, so there should be no such file or directory, so I don't know why it is thinking it should exist...

Thanks!
Mark
I suggest to reflash and start with a clean image.

Back