This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Errors when editing MX_Titanium_C

reforo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I can not edit this eskin. I get this error: system.windows.forms jitDebugging = "true"
Both with OpenSkinDesigner and with e2skinner2.
Any solution?
Thank you
 
Hi, I can not edit this eskin. I get this error: system.windows.forms jitDebugging = "true"
Both with OpenSkinDesigner and with e2skinner2.
Any solution?
Thank you

e2skinner is not compatible for MX skins editing. To edit this skin you can use Notepad ++, although you must have knowledge for that, to not break the code.

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top