This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Exit Kodi

pnobrega

Vu+ Newbie
Hey guys, i've searched but couldn't really found a solution..
Anyone fixed the issue of Kodi not exiting? I'm using a Vu+ UNO 4k SE. I know that this issue also happens sometimes in windows or linux...

Thanks
 
Hey guys, i've searched but couldn't really found a solution..
Anyone fixed the issue of Kodi not exiting? I'm using a Vu+ UNO 4k SE. I know that this issue also happens sometimes in windows or linux...

Thanks

Yes, it happens ... in both BH and OBH. What image do you use, what skin did you use and which one did you use?
 
Back
Top