External HDD

Lither

Vu+ Newbie
I've a external HDD connected to the Vu+ Solo which is formatted in the box which the format is ext3/4 but when I plug in to Windows, it's not recognised and require me to format the hard drive, is there a way I can use a format to record on the Vu+ Solo which is recognised in Windows as well so I can store the recordings on my PC?

You don't need connecting to pc to store the recordings. Use filezilla and you can retrieve anything from the connected usb hdd straight to your pc

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I've a external HDD connected to the Vu+ Solo which is formatted in the box which the format is ext3/4 but when I plug in to Windows, it's not recognised and require me to format the hard drive, is there a way I can use a format to record on the Vu+ Solo which is recognised in Windows as well so I can store the recordings on my PC?

I don't know if there are some Windows software who can read EXT2/3/4 filesystem. Try to find it on the web via Google

Filezilla install, connect to vu,find media,usb hdd and should be able to drag ur recordings to ur pc hdd

U may need to covert vu recordings to play on pc or different device like tv,bluray player etc

If you Want To Restore Recording from Hard drive To Pc that Is the best Way You Can Access Yours Hardriver Via Ur Local Home Group ... Otherwise You have to Do that with Filezilla Capture.JPG

Back