This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

External Player

Scott Jones

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys, I've been using Phoenix and NBC Sports.

For some reason, when I play certain streams the screen goes black and there is no image, yet with out streams they work.

Could this be down to the player? Are we able to add a different player other than mediaplayer2?

Cheers
 
hi guys, I've been using Phoenix and NBC Sports.

For some reason, when I play certain streams the screen goes black and there is no image, yet with out streams they work.

Could this be down to the player? Are we able to add a different player other than mediaplayer2?

Cheers

Think it´s not from the player, but from the streaming ...

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top