This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Extra Channel Selection Plugin with BH 2.1.6 and Preview

Contact99

Vu+ User
I'm Slowly getting my duo2 to have all the features expected with this great box and I would like to ask one question about the Plugin Extra Channel Selection.
I have extra channel selection set up the way I want except for one thing and that is whatever channel is selected on the Channel list on the left hand side I would like to know what I have to do to get the Preview of that channel on the Spare spot on the right hand side.
I'm using BH 2.1.6 with the default skin. Has this default skin have something to do as to why I cannot have this preview function on the Right hand side or is there a reason or another setting that has to be activated elsewhere.
Thanks
 
Back
Top