This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Filmon.tv on Duo2

j-fm

Vu+ Newbie
I was wondering if it was possible to watch tv through Filmon.tv using the Internet. It would solve problems we get with poor reception via satellite especially with thunderstorms in the area
Can anyone suggest something please?
 
You can use an IPTV option, for live television, or use KODI, to view most television series, and films, by streaming over the internet.
Personally I prefer KODI, as you can watch what you want, when you want, and there are a lot of classic television series available, as well as documentaries, and films, which I rarely view.
 
Thanks Mick
A few questions :-)
1 How do I select IPTV?
2 where do I find KODI and is it easy?
3 which is the simplest?
Thanks so much for your support
Cheers
John
 
KODI is already installed, you just have to enable it, then add the providers.
I run Open Black Hole, because it uses KODI 17.6, but you can still run it in Black Hole, try going into the Black Hole speed up panel, in Menu Black Hole Apps.
Lots of videos, on how to install apps, like Neptune Rising:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBr_ParXKjI
You can install as many as you want, try an internet search for best KODI addons.
 
Back
Top