This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Fix: Iplayer & itv player catchup

james81

Vu+ User
Got this fix from the xbmc wiki

Put the attached file in folder

/usr/share/xbmc/system

Fix uses e2 player for all the catch-up content.

The file needs to be file extension .xml

Had to upload it as .xml.txt due to site rules - so it needs changed back after download.
 

Attachments

Thanks buddy but it didn't help much. I think this xml file is for other boxes with slightly different file structure than xbmc for e2.
 
Thanks buddy but it didn't help much. I think this xml file is for other boxes with slightly different file structure than xbmc for e2.
No thats the .xml file from my box, duo2 beta 2 image, all i did was edit it and save it, all catch up works for me no.. Need to make sure you remove the .txt for it too work
 
Yes. I did remove the .txt from the extention. Perhaps the reason is that my box is solo2.
 
Last edited:
OK. Thanks. Catch-up content works smoothly with this fix but the box crashes when choosing Live-TV. I wonder why!?
 
Back
Top