This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Flash boot file for solo

vendelo
better sell it, vu +solo discontinued?
Please do not post such rubbish, the solo just like all Vu products is being actively worked on.
A request to Vu for support for members who have damaged the boot has been made, but when I read posts like this I really wonder if we should help.
 
Please do not post such rubbish, the solo just like all Vu products is being actively worked on.
A request to Vu for support for members who have damaged the boot has been made, but when I read posts like this I really wonder if we should help.
Dear Artorius
You have well spoken.
VU+ Solo is a Well balanced receiver with advanced hardware and excellent support.
Don't get upset with unsustainable comment/opinions.

If i may suggest you pin-post bootloader for all VU+ receivers and instructions HOW TO recover from bad bootloader update (due to power failure...).
This potentially will help all us users, who accidentally ruin bootloader update.

Regards.
 
Back
Top