This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

External eSATA Formatting Ext4

jity

Vu+ Newbie
Im formatting my 1Tb hard disk in my vu now it's 24 hours formatting is that normal ? When I leave it more it's gonna be formatted ? I'm stuck! ((Note formatting ext4 for meoboot)).
 
Im formatting my 1Tb hard disk in my vu now it's 24 hours formatting is that normal ? When I leave it more it's gonna be formatted ? I'm stuck! ((Note formatting ext4 for meoboot)).
It is impossible it takes 24 hours.
Something must have gone wrong.
 
Back
Top