This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

This is not a bug! freezes the receiver

koukouch

Vu+ Newbie
since version 1.6.7, I saw solo + freezes when I try to look for services or add a new satellite. the remote does not seem to respond and I have to wait several minutes to continue or force the receiver to reboot. the same problem also arises with the latest version 1.7.0.
Can you help me solve this problem? thank you
 
since version 1.6.7, I saw solo + freezes when I try to look for services or add a new satellite. the remote does not seem to respond and I have to wait several minutes to continue or force the receiver to reboot. the same problem also arises with the latest version 1.7.0.
Can you help me solve this problem? thank you
Try with official Vu+ image (or latest experimental) or verify with another Image. Last but not least post here a serial output of your operations or a "dmesg" output if you can connect via telnet to your box.
 
since version 1.6.7, I saw solo + freezes when I try to look for services or add a new satellite. the remote does not seem to respond and I have to wait several minutes to continue or force the receiver to reboot. the same problem also arises with the latest version 1.7.0.
Can you help me solve this problem? thank you
You gave us few informations.
What is your satellite configuration?
How did you set your tuner?
Wich satellite give you problem?
Did you try to download and install new settings by BH server addons?
 
Thank you for your answers .. finally it's not a bug but a problem of remote control. I used the webremote and it works without freezing. Now it works very well.
 
Back
Top