Getting rid of a recurring recording

TellyAddict

Vu+ Newbie
Previously posted in the newbies section earlier today. Didn't spot the Vix section, thanks to Paolino for the pointer.

Help please. We've had our Vu+ Duo box for a while now and have found out how to do most things by trial and error as there was no instruction book, only a manual that looks like to was meant for a repairs engineer :)

We chose auto timer to record the latest series of Game of Thrones but it missed a couple of episodes in the middle and now will not stop recording any and every occurence of GoT that is broadcast. I've tried the disable and the delete buttons but next tiime I go into the menu to see recordings that are waiting, the flipping thing is there again. How can I stop it recording this programme, it's driving me nuts!

Also what exactly do the delete and disable buttons do?

Many thanks

TellyAddict

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry for delay in reply. Family crisis so not been on pc. Haven't managed to fix this yet. I just cannot get it to stop recording every Games of Thrones that is broadcast.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
I think I would just un-install auto timer and reboot if everything else has failed via the addons un-install panel