This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

green screen and constant rebooting after trying to install lcd4linux from ultimo 4k plugins itself

falconwd

Vu+ Newbie
hello,

i tried to install plugin lcd4k in vu+ ultimo 4k ( the one who says only install for ultimo 4k) the thing is i get a green screen software fault and it keeps rebooting and getting the green screen over and over . I had to reinstall blackhole3.0.5 quad pip all over (flash)
can someone help me to get the latest version lcd4 ipk for vu+ ultimo 4k to install it manually. I can't find it on the net

than you
 
hello,

i tried to install plugin lcd4k in vu+ ultimo 4k ( the one who says only install for ultimo 4k) the thing is i get a green screen software fault and it keeps rebooting and getting the green screen over and over . I had to reinstall blackhole3.0.5 quad pip all over (flash)
can someone help me to get the latest version lcd4 ipk for vu+ ultimo 4k to install it manually. I can't find it on the net

than you

I installed five times Lcd4Lnux without any problems.
Possible reason.
The server was down.
You did not install or uninstall Lcd4Linux on a written procedure / installation / uninstallation .

http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...o4k-solo4k-bh-server.35822/page-2#post-243032
 
Last edited:
Back
Top