hard drive help

stealth2

Vu+ Newbie
hi
have installed 1tb powered usb hard drive external to solo with films on already, solo will play films in media player no problem. when i want to do full back up of solo image error that drive is not mounted, but i believe i have to format to mount, which i obviously do not want to do, due to loss of films.
how do i mount drive withiut format to enable back ups etc.

cheers guys

hi
have installed 1tb powered usb hard drive external to solo with films on already, solo will play films in media player no problem. when i want to do full back up of solo image error that drive is not mounted, but i believe i have to format to mount, which i obviously do not want to do, due to loss of films.
how do i mount drive withiut format to enable back ups etc.

cheers guys

To mount your drive, press 2 x Blue button and use Device Manager

Hi! i had input into my new VUDUO2 the 6TB HDD and now i have a problem to copy movie files from my small external HDDs to internal HDD. This moment i can only copy the files through the local network from my PC with slow speed. Is it any option to copy the external HDD content directly to the internal HDD?
thanks!

Hi! i had input into my new VUDUO2 the 6TB HDD and now i have a problem to copy movie files from my small external HDDs to internal HDD. This moment i can only copy the files through the local network from my PC with slow speed. Is it any option to copy the external HDD content directly to the internal HDD?
thanks!

Can I ask what model of HDD you used? I'm considering the WD 6TB Green one myself. Thanks.

Hi!
Anyone, please answer my question:
"
thanks!"

Hi!
Anyone, please answer my question:
"
thanks!"
any idea about this post please

Back