Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi there. I have recently been having problems when I payback recordings they will freeze (like being paused) with the spinner turning on the TV display, either at the start of play back or any time during playback. The freeze last about 50 seconds and then play back resumes. I have tried different hard drives and I still get the same problem.
My hard drive is network mounted through my Asus RT-AC66U wireless AC router. I have my Popcorn hour media player is also attached to the same network, but do not have any problems at all with it.
My sat box is a VU+DUO2, using the latest firmware.
Thanks for any help that you can offer me with this problem.
I'm currently using a NAS as hard disk. It works fine for me. Is your connection Vuplus-NAS wired? Does your PCH play fine the recordings from the NAS? Try to copy files from NAS to PC, which is the transfer speed?
Hi there. Thanks for your reply. My hard drive is in an ICY box caddy, which in turn is connected by USB to my ASUS RT-AC6UU's USB port. I mount my NAS wireless over a AC network. The speeds I get over my wireless net work (tested using DCC) are around 18-20 MB'S). My other NAS (Synology) also connected on the same network, plays all files (including full blue ray) absolutely fine.
I will see if I can try a wired connection today and test it out. Last night I accessed my VU network share through my Popcorn A-400 and my media played perfectly. I am not sure why that was.
I tried a hard wire test and all seems well. This problem has only appeared recently. I have been able to stream and playback wireless through my ASUS for many months with now problems.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.