Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I cannot make HbbTV work on Vu+ Zero and BlackHole 2.1.5... Red button does nothing and prolonged push on blue gives the choice of several HbbTV applications ( ZDF 19E) but if selected ,none of them works.
Am I missing something here ?
Post bit old but i will answer it as we have the same problem at our part of the Earth. I contacted Vu Plus and all we hope that this Hbb Tv problem can be fixed. I only have one out of 5 networks working correctly
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.