Hbbtv dont want to install on OBH

Elouardi

Vu+ Newbie
I have this problem on openblackhole image for some time now , i was shy to ask for solutions .. even when i reflash image , problem always and still remain

Attachments

• 20210926_005834.png
    20210926_005834.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 10

AlexWilMac

It's not clear: you don't want to install HbbTV or you can't install it?
Is it your image running from flash or from OMB?
Anyway, press blue twice and choose BlackHole speed up: there the are the option to enable or disable many components, and HbbTV is one of them.
If it's enabled, disabled it, or viceversa.

Elouardi

Vu+ Newbie
It's not clear: you don't want to install HbbTV or you can't install it?
Is it your image running from flash or from OMB?
Anyway, press blue twice and choose BlackHole speed up: there the are the option to enable or disable many components, and HbbTV is one of them.
If it's enabled, disabled it, or viceversa.
I want to install it , image its on flash , i do enable , but i get that error on photo and gui restart

AlexWilMac

OK, I tried to re-enable HbbTV after a long time and I, too, had issues but I think they are related to the same problems we are having with the feeds' servers and underlined by the update very slow process we are having in these last days.
In my case, I've been waiting for 15 minutes without any sign of progress. So I gave up and restarted the GUI.

Elouardi

Vu+ Newbie
OK, I tried to re-enable HbbTV after a long time and I, too, had issues but I think they are related to the same problems we are having with the feeds' servers and underlined by the update very slow process we are having in these last days.
In my case, I've been waiting for 15 minutes without any sign of progress. So I gave up and restarted the GUI.
@Alexwilmac , yes maybe .. but i have this problem since moment i installed the image , if i remember i think was 3rd of september .. and also before that , i always get that error and just forget about , as i said i feel shy to post a thread , also thought it might be fix soon