This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Internal HDD crashe

Hi
I have an VU+ Ultimo with Black Hole 2.1.7 Multiboot

Yesterday I found out, that my HHD was emty, i should be used/free 450/550 Mb.
I tried to reinitialise the HDD, and I got a Green screen with dump. I don't have the dump, because I have no HDD.
I have tried to reinstall BH with an external USB HDD, same result. With another HHD, same result.

Has any other had the problem? Could it be the HDD/USB BUS or the mortherboard?
 
Hi
I have an VU+ Ultimo with Black Hole 2.1.7 Multiboot

Yesterday I found out, that my HHD was emty, i should be used/free 450/550 Mb.
I tried to reinitialise the HDD, and I got a Green screen with dump. I don't have the dump, because I have no HDD.
I have tried to reinstall BH with an external USB HDD, same result. With another HHD, same result.

Has any other had the problem? Could it be the HDD/USB BUS or the mortherboard?

If you have default skin .Download skin update from Blackh Hole image server ..
 
Back
Top