HDD Vu+solo2

Aymane

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I have a Vu+solo2 but i did not install any hdd.

Can anyone explain why should a Vu+ owner install an HDD in the machine ?

What is the benefits of installing an HDD ?

Thank you :)

Mick12334

It's very useful for recording programs, and transferring them to your PC, as well as downloading any Kodi programs, to view later, or if the stream keeps freezing.
I'm regularly using mine, in my VU+ Duo 2, but I had several old hard drives, from various old PC's, lying about, that were suitable.
Given how quickly, and easy, you can install a hard drive, in the VU+, I'm surprised most owners don't do it.

Tururu

BH Lover
Since you have 2 tuners, you can watch one program and record another as a minimum.
You can watch/record 2 tp/different frequencies all the channels that broadcast without problems (depending on the antennas you have).
Be able to record events when you are not at home or sleeping.
I am also another user that uses a hard drive.
I like the series and have the mania to emit at the same time stepping on for a few minutes.
I also have it with USB-TDT with 2 tuner, this is very complete VU+Solo2.
HDD 2.5"
-------
Como tienes 2 sintonizadores, puedes ver un programa y grabar otro como minimo.
Puedes ver/grabar de 2 tp/frecuencias distintas todos los canales que emitan sin problemas (segun las antenas que tengas).
Poder grabar eventos cuando no estas en casa o estar durmiendo.
Tambien soy otro usuario que usa disco duro.
Me gustan las series y tienen la mania de emitir a la misma hora pisandose por unos minutos.
Tambien lo tengo con USB-TDT con 2 tuner, quedando muy completo este equipo VU+Solo2.
HDD 2.5"