HDMI CEC control of Audio System

godlovesatrier

Vu+ Newbie
I use the HDMI CEC plugin to control my TV from the vu plus remote control. It works great in general.

vu plus is connected to the TV, TV is connected to the audio system (ARC).

However using the volume up/down controls on the vu plus remote changes the boxes volume rather than forwarding the commands to the audio system. On the plug in menu you can manually send +/- volume commands to the audio system, it would be great if the vol +/- on the vu plus remote did this rather than changing the box's internal volume (which does nothing for me as I've set it to send audio bitstream rather than PCM).

Any ideas - or is this a question directly for vu plus?

I use the HDMI CEC plugin to control my TV from the vu plus remote control. It works great in general.

vu plus is connected to the TV, TV is connected to the audio system (ARC).

However using the volume up/down controls on the vu plus remote changes the boxes volume rather than forwarding the commands to the audio system. On the plug in menu you can manually send +/- volume commands to the audio system, it would be great if the vol +/- on the vu plus remote did this rather than changing the box's internal volume (which does nothing for me as I've set it to send audio bitstream rather than PCM).

Any ideas - or is this a question directly for vu plus?
Ask vu+ to implement it (www.vuplus.com)

Back