This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Help Jodi blackhole

birdman99

Vu+ User
I'm hoping some clever people on here can help .
I'm buzzing having kodi on my duo2 , really excited , I knew black hole and vu+ team would keep things going .
After days of trying to find a stable build I've settled on ares wizard . The issue I have is that no sports streams work , there come on but have no audio and then end within 30 seconds , tv shows and movies work fine , am I missing something ?
 
Back
Top