This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Help need in youtube plus plugin.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I recently try to use the youtube plus plugin to watch some youtube materials. I have some difficulties to use it, please help.

1. I try to use the plugin to search some youtube materials (which I know them in the internet), but the plugin cannot find those materials. How can I do it? Is there any setting which I should to configure?

2. How can I imput the youtube link to the plugn, if I know the exactly youtube link, such as htttp://youtube.com/xyxyxyx1123 in a standard format?

3. Do we have another better way to watch youtube from the VU+ BH system, if the plugin has limitation?
 
did you try TSmedia youtube if not try it and you can enter your link in many way ,also it is able to play vevo and most of other blocked videos
 
Thanks @mfaraj for your information. I have tried the youtube in the TSmedia and it is very nice and do a good search and good play. My youtube issues have been resolved by using TSmadia. Thanks for the TSMedia plugin creators, it is an excellent plugin.
 
Back
Top