Help needed for VU 4K Box

difficult_guy

Vu+ Newbie
I have switched on my box after couple of years. I have lost all files and skills (know-how) how to update this box. I tried to update its software (image) manually now I lost everything (plugins).

I will really appreciate if someone can help me, PLEASE.

AlexWilMac

What does it mean "I... updated its software manually"? Did you flash the box by a USB stick?
Or did you updated it online. Be precise, please.
If the first case, of course you "lost" everything: you have reinstalled the operative system (the "image") from scratch.
You'll have to setup everything as it was a new box: tuners, Internet and channels (this by scanning).

difficult_guy

Vu+ Newbie
What does it mean "I... updated its software manually"? Did you flash the box by a USB stick?
Or did you updated it online. Be precise, please.
If the first case, of course you "lost" everything: you have reinstalled the operative system (the "image") from scratch.
You'll have to setup everything as it was a new box: tuners, Internet and channels (this by scanning).

I pressed BLUE button, went to Software Manager then updated it.

Yes, you are right, I have to download everything. Since I have been a newbee, I have forgotten everything about the box. I have lost all the plugins, tools and images, which were stored in my last laptop.

Do you know of any easy solution and best image with iptv built in list etc? PLEASE

AlexWilMac

About IPTV I'm the last here that can give you advices: I don't use it.
Then I see you installed OpenATV but we are the forum of BlackHole (where you posted) and OpenBlackHole.
Just that you "destroyed" all your previous installed image, you may give a try to one of these two our images... ;)
Even because, it'll be much easier to assist you in the future. You can download them from the specific download section for your box in the Home Page.

nunigaia

Then I see you installed OpenATV but we are the forum of BlackHole (where you posted) and OpenBlackHole.
Just that you "destroyed" all your previous installed image, you may give a try to one of these two our images... ;)
Even because, it'll be much easier to assist you in the future. You can download them from the specific download section for your box in the Home Page.

Wtf, and i don´t have noticed that! :(

In any case, i moved the thread to "Other Unofficial Images Section".

best regards
nunigaia

difficult_guy

Vu+ Newbie

I have got Nvidia Shield TV box too but I have not managed to used any IPTV yet. I have had some iptv lines added into my channel list with VU+ before but I have lost almost everything now.

Yes I know its black hole forum and I just updated my last image. I am not sure which image is the best for Solo 4K. Since these vu box market is almost dead. I am not sure if there is enough support left in the market. I will appreciate if you can help me to restore my box into fully functional box PLEASE

difficult_guy

Vu+ Newbie
Though you have a Solo4K Vuplus Stb, and you posted under Vu+ Ulitmo4K topic! Can you confirm this, in order i can move the topic to the correct section?

best regards
nunigaia

I just google the vu box and this forum was my first choice. I am loosing my balls here haha

nunigaia

I just google the vu box and this forum was my first choice. I am loosing my balls here haha

I hope that you are ready for remember our board rules, before proceed, and to not make the same mistake you did at 24 May 2017 --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-solo-4k-serious-help-needed.33080/

Pay attention to it!

best regards
nunigaia

Note: We are to help you, but we are a legal vuplus board, so here there´s no space for illegal stuff discussions! :(

casco

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone

Please i have problem on some channels at 26.0e and is about 36 channels one frequency 10970 v 27500

These channels has no pictures or video only sounds you heard on this expensive receivers and if i try streaming on pc it's work fine so i think the problem is drivers you can see the pictures from here IMG_20200314_124552.jpg View attachment 48137 View attachment 48138 View attachment 48139 IMG_20200314_124552.jpg View attachment 48137 View attachment 48138 View attachment 48139 IMG_20200314_124552.jpg View attachment 48137 View attachment 48138 View attachment 48138 View attachment 48139

(1) VU+SOLO4K - all Images

(2) VU+DUO4K - all Images

(3) DREAMBOX - 9004K - all lmages

But everything works on these boxes

(1) DREAMBOX ONE 4K - all Images

(2) EDISION MIO-4K - all Images

(3) EDISION MIO-4K PLUS - all Images

So please i need help for these to work

Thanks

casco

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone

Please i have problem on some channels at 26.0e and is about 36 channels one frequency 10970 v 27500

These channels has no pictures or video only sounds you heard on this expensive receivers

(1) VU+SOLO4K - all Images

(2) VU+DUO4K - all Images

(3) DREAMBOX - 9004K - all lmages

But everything works on these boxes

(1) DREAMBOX ONE 4K - all Images

(2) EDISION MIO-4K - all Images

(3) EDISION MIO-4K PLUS - all Images

So please i need help for these to work