Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hello, I'm trying to program series through webif and I can not ... Every time I find the desired program (in this case it's a series) send me this error webif:
For more information I have a Vu + Uno 4K SE with BH 3.0.6
Thanks and best regards!
I don't use BH, now, only OBH where it works perfectly, but maybe it's a good idea to create the timer by the GUI without going into many details, only the basic ones, and then use OWIF to edit and complete it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.