Help putting original vu image on duo2

manutd4life

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i need help putting an original vu image back on my vu duo2, it currently has blackhole on. now i went to codevuplus. com for the image, ive tried all 3 but it after it says flashing image, it stays on checking usb and does nothing else. it has cfe v2.

thanks

hi, i need help putting an original vu image back on my vu duo2, it currently has blackhole on. now i went to codevuplus. com for the image, ive tried all 3 but it after it says flashing image, it stays on checking usb and does nothing else. it has cfe v2.

thanks
Change USB pendrive.
Flash original image or BH have the same steps.

ive used this same usb stick with the sd card in for mutiple boxes and images and its worked, until now. put the sd card into a different usb dongle and it works. thanks. can i update the vu image via internet or do i need to update the latest one via usb?

ive used this same usb stick with the sd card in for mutiple boxes and images and its worked, until now. put the sd card into a different usb dongle and it works. thanks. can i update the vu image via internet or do i need to update the latest one via usb?
I suppose you can do online update for original image.

Back