Help! Restored my VU+ Solo2 to factory settings and now can't get my channels back!

Ben123

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

could anyone help me with a dilemma? Last night, when using the VU box, I may have downloaded some updates or tweaked something (I'm not marvelous with technology). I woke this morning to find, when putting the box on, the EPG had gone and was replaced by some arabic channels and a few other things (all filled with n/a). I attempted to scan for channels, doing a blind scan, and was then receiving a black screen with lots of text, and an error message, saying it would restart. In a fit of panic, I restored the box to factory settings. The trouble is, I'm not sure how to find the frequency to tune the channels I lost! I managed to earlier today, but they were completely unorganized, and the non-free channels were listing but no longer showing on the screen. I tried downloading EPG, but received crossepg error message, saying 'No valid NIM found'.

HELP!

Ben

What way do you have your tuner configuration setup???? and what sats are you trying to pickup??? the more info you give about what your trying to achieve it will be easier to help you.... have you installed an up to date channel list??

Back