Help - stuck with new Vu Duo2 box

Lookout

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have been using a spiderbox for quite a long while and decided it was time for something better so got a Vu Duo2 but am really stuck.
The dish was on 28.2 E when I started to set it up and it scanned that OK but then I tried going to 26 E (or something like that) and it has wound the dish in the opposite direction about as far round as it will go to the NE and I can't get it to move it now.
I hadn't got round to trying images or anything, apart from installing a hard drive it was straight out of the box.
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
What lat long format does it use, 1:36:14 W or 1.6039 W

Thanks, I thought the 1.603 W seemed to fit better, but it's still not doing anything.
I got the Diseq 1.2 sat numbers off the spiderbox and tried putting them in but no difference.
If I hook the spiderbox up again it gets the dish straight back onto the sats.

Gloom - not getting anywhere with this, tried various settings for positioner, like voltage (a lot of the options I don't know about) but the dish still isn't moving, the box indicates it is moving the dish but nothing happens outside.
Got the full manual off the vuplus site but it isn't too helpful. is there anything like an unofficial set-up or advanced manual anywhere? Internet searches haven't turned up anything useful.

Yes it is, I have tried USALS and Diseq 1.2 but no difference, though I have not come across a lot of the Diseq 1.2 settings that are listed before.
The positioner used to work brilliantly on USALS with an old Fortic box but the Spiderbox works better with Diseq 1.2 and I copied all the sat numbers off that but it didn't help.
Will have to see what the retailer says tomorrow.

Don't quite know why but it is working on Diseq 1.2 now. Didn't get very far with the seller (they claim to be the official distributor but they can't speak english very well and don't seem to know that much about the boxes) and I put a VIX image on it just for something different to look at and after a few more attempts it worked.
Only problem now is, learning how to use it!

Back