This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

help subtitles iptvplayer

hello

theres any way to increase subtitles on iptvplayer?



thanks

Yes ... do this:

Open IPTVPlayer plugin:

Drop down on the icons until you found the GEAR ( configuration ).

Open it ... drop down on the list and select:

  • External movie player config.
I´ve setted mine with 60 ( font size ) and 64 ( heigh ) ... changed 4 for 0 on line spacing ...

best regards
nunigaia
 
I use IPTV mediaplayer for play my mediafiles. Work fine but only problem, when i want play same file second time subtitles going wrong. I find that mediaplayer put in MovieMetaData dirctor ovn .iptv fail and for normal subtitles i mast delete this. Is this normal or something wrong in my settings?
 
Back
Top