Help VU+ solo need back BLACK HOLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingagelato

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i have a new vu+solo and i think i made a big mistake. I wonted to make a upgrade of software and i install by accident a openpli software. I need to go back to the old software black hole but i dont know how.
usb seem not to be working. Thanks.

To install a new image, you need an empty USB stick FAT32 formatted.

1. Download image zip file for your Vu+ model;
  2. Unzip the zip file and you will have a folder named vuplus and under the folder, you will have another folder named after the model of your VuPlus set;
  3. Copy the vuplus folder (including all the sub folders and files in it) to root folder of your USB stick;
  4. If you have any folder named vuplus on any device connected to your Vu+, delete the folder or rename it;
  5. Turn off your Vu+;
  6. Insert the USB stick to the front USB port on the set;
  7. Turn on your Vu+.

There is no reason openpli will not work if you have and original box, if you have a clone then sorry but you will get no further support here.

There is no reason openpli will not work if you have and original box, if you have a clone then sorry but you will get no further support here.
I have a original box.
I dont know what to???? Box with one week and on the box it was some instroction to do the openPLI download, i done the download as instrocted and now i dont know what to do.

What image was on the receiver when you bought it,and was it functioning ok....if yes ,then why did you change?

i just folow the paper inside the solo box...........

Looking like you bought a clone M8....Where did you buy,and at what sort of price?
A genuine unit would come with pre-installed software ready to use,and would not advise PLI image install with a paper instruction,............at least not in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back