This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Help with WLAN on Solo SE V2

Farhaat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I bought a new Solo SE V2 with usb wifi dongle (Gigablue r8192eu). The box has latest BH image but the problem is that I can not see Wlan Setup in menus and this dongle is not visible in Network as well.

Do I need to download extra drivers for wifi? I searched the forum but could not find a solution.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
 
Pleasse, can you picture it in Menu-Network to see what is it writing?
I don't have same image like yours in my Solo 2

Poslato sa Huawei P8 lite
 
Back
Top