hidden menu

ifearnobeer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,i have a vu+ solo2 running bh 2.2.1 and i need to find"restart enigma 2",it's not in the main bh menu.Can anyone tell me where to find it.Thanks.

Thanks,i'll have a look.....erm i can't find that either.I have found autoshutdown setup in the blue button menu but it's not in there.Is there a post on the forum that shows all the menus using the long and short press buttons,there's nothing in the manual with this info.

Thanks robocop but i hav'nt got that option in the main menu.I have:setup-teleportation-blackhole apps-plugins-addons-epg panel-backup menu-******* and media player.That's all there is in there.

Thanks robocop but i hav'nt got that option in the main menu.I have:setup-teleportation-blackhole apps-plugins-addons-epg panel-backup menu-******* and media player.That's all there is in there.

Seems there is something missing.
Reflash WITHOUT third party panels (not yet supported in this Board).

If you scroll further down after that there is Weather Forecast,Timer,Information and BLACKHOLE SHUTDOWN.Just keep your thumb on the down arrow on the first menu screen until it goes no further

Back