How can i full backup my image on VU+Duo2 ???

TigerSat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

I would like to make a full backup of my image ( including all sttings, bouquets etc etc etc)....I the case of failing my box I can restore my system in 2 min.

I had a look on the vucc but there is no such think like you can find on DCC-E2 for example.

Do you know how can I do that.

Thanks

Are you running Black Hole?
There is already a backup option, in the Black Hole menu.
You can also backup, and edit, your channels using dreamboxedit, as well as other software, and save your settings using a simple FTP. File Transfer Ptotocol, program, like FileZilla.

Hi Thanks for reply,

Yes I'm using a bBackhole image...the last one

No I do not want to edi channels....I want to full back-up my box....just in case of failure ....I can restore back quick my box

So, I have on my image such option and then I will go to the winscp or filezilla and copy this file on my computer?

hi,

ok thanks for the reply, the backup will be on HDD on the box , correct ? I want to hve this backup on my computer. This backup is an .nfi file? can I copy this backup from the file in the HDD box to my computer ? Logicl should be possible. Thanks

HDD or USB, is up to you (use the relevant backup path setting).
The resulting compressed file is an image that has to be unzipped and flashed from a USB pendrive like all the standard images.
You can store it wherever you like.

Back